Contact details and Booking information
BookingTo make a booking, please use either our downloadable booking form, or complete the on-line booking form below.
Or you may to email your enquiry to Church Cottage. We will contact you at our earliest opportunity.
To make an enquiry, or to make a reservation, please telephone: +44 (0)7932 010235
Please click here to download our Terms and Conditions here (pdf).
Please click here to download a printable version of our booking form (pdf).
Please click here to download a full Access Statement (pdf).
Completing the form below alone does not constitute a booking or imply that accommodation is available as requested. We will send a confirmation to you of the booking following our receipt of your completed booking form and deposit or payment in full.
The maximum number of people that can be accommodated is five and a baby sleeping in the cot. Please include the names of all visitors including babies. This is a legal requirement for insurance purposes. No pets are allowed. For the comfort of all of our guests, the cottage is strictly NON SMOKING. Ashtrays are provided for the garden. No candles are to be used. Daytime visitors to guests staying at Church Cottage are welcome but it is not suitable for use as a venue for a party or other such occasion.
PayPal payments accepted:
DIRECTIONS to Colerne from M4 East - London:
- From the roundabout at junction 17 take the A350 towards Chippenham. Follow the A350 via 3 roundabouts following signs to Bath.
- At Bumpers Farm Roundabout, turn right on to the A420 Bristol/Castle Coombe. Continue for approx 4 miles to Ford.
- SLOW DOWN to take the first left [SHARP TURN] signposted to Colerne. Pass THE WHITE HART at Ford and follow this windy road for several miles.
- Turn left at the first turning sign posted into Colerne.
DIRECTIONS from M4 West:
- From the roundabout at junction 18 take the A46 towards Bath. After Pennsylvania turn left at the roundabout onto the A420 towards Chippenham.
- Follow this road for several miles. At Shoe turn right signposted Colerne
- At an un-signposted junction turn left over a small bridge over a brook uphill through woodland. Pass Colerne Airfield on your right.
- At the junction go straight across to the centre of Colerne village.
DIRECTIONS from Bath:
- Drive out of Bath on the (A4) London Road.
- At the roundabout with the A46 take the second left towards Batheaston. (Local traffic)
- Turn left at the mini roundabout - after the shops, (The Fat Fryer fish and chip shop on your left) and up the hill - sign posted Colerne.
- Travel for several miles mostly up hill following signs to Colerne. At the first sign for Colerne turn right to the village.